The Below return Information only applies for our Dimensions Faux Tin Ceiling Tiles.
- Prior to purchase, it is advisable that you first order a sample of your preferred product to confirm that it will suit your needs, before committing to a full purchase. You can email us for a free sample (limited to 2) or purchase a sample kit which includes the many color and pattern options to see in person.
- Requests for returns and refunds should be made within 30 days of taking delivery of the product and can be subject up to a 25% restocking fee. All shipping costs associated with product returns are the responsibility of the customer.
- Any product that is returned without approval will not be accepted. You must call in and notify us prior to returning anything.
- When returns are made, we kindly request that you be sure to note the Invoice Number on the delivery package and maintain all shipping supplies in the best manner possible in order for us to expedite refunded money. Returns that arrive back damaged due to negligence in repackaging will not be refunded. You will need to work with the shipping company to file a damage claim.
- We encourage you to contact any of our team members if you have any questions about the product(s) you are ordering and the return policies of these items before making your purchase.
We look forward to doing business with you and know you’ll enjoy your new ceiling! 1-800-964-6727
Surfacing Solution guarantees our products to be free from defects of craftsmanship for a period of one year from the date of purchase. We inspect every item prior to shipment. In the unlikely event you encounter any hidden craftsmanship or manufacturing defects, the customer shall:
- Photograph any damage or defects ( These are to start the replacement process and will speed up the process )
- Photograph the shipping boxes if you feel that the product has been damaged during shipment, including the label and the outside and inside of the shipping boxes. ( We use these to file claims with shipping providers if needed )
- Notify Surfacing Solution within 7 days of receiving by telephone at 800-964-6727 and/or by e-mail. Include the digital photographs as attachments to your e-mail.
- If you have not received an answer your e-mail or telephone notification within 24 hours, follow up to make certain we received your notification
- Please do not return the product items unless you have received an authorization acknowledgement from us.
- When we receive your notification we will generally request that you separate the claimed defective product from the non-defective product and, after review of the requested photographs, we will discuss arrangements for resolution of the problem. Once we confirm a craftsmanship or manufacturing defect, we will reimburse the reasonable return shipping cost and replace the defective product.
Who we are
Our website address is: https://globalspecialtyproducts.net/wp
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.